Monday, October 24, 2005

I went to the gym today. I haven't been extremely regular about it in the last 6 weeks or so. When I got back from the Jamboree, I climbed Mt. Whitney. Then, I was so dang sore, I didn't do much until I recuperated. But, that really got me out of the rhythm. Then, last week I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. My BP was elevated - 160ish/110. Not real good. I already had a Dr. appt. scheduled, so when I wentin on Friday, he gave me some new blood pressure medication. I also started riding my bike again - had a nice ride on Saturday in the fog. I've lost a bit of my conditioning - ok, more than a bit!

So, keep encouraging me, I'm obviously am not going to be able to slack off and keep my cardio system working. I'll be working out, but trying to maintain a better balance this time, not quite so hardcore. Maybe only 2 spinning classed, one cardio routine, two weight sessions and then something on the weekends. That should be easy enough! ;)

BTW - the BP is already lower, with a bit more to go. I need to lose 15 pounds, stay on the cardio, keep eating right. Nothing big....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home