Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just in case you didn't know

UCLA is my favorite team. Win, lose or draw, UCLA football is the only team I really root for. The last couple of years have been tough. I loved the 90's - we pimp slapped the Trojans nine straight. But, we're in the 2000's and we haven't won them all. Well, we haven't won any against the University of Spoiled Children. I was there when the University of Second Class scored two touchdowns in the first 14 seconds.

Went to the game today, UCLA looked very good. Offense is awesome, the D looked much better than in past outings.

It's looking like we're going to have a helluva game on December 3. I'm rooting for both teams to win out to that point. Then, I want the Bruins to destroy the hopes and dreams of the Trojans. Utterly annihilate them.

In a really Christian way, of course.

Go Bruins!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But of course - those Trojan scumbags (so to speak) don't stand a chance against the Ulyssean Ursines!

God willing, that is (but we know what side He's *really* on!) ...

;-)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home