Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ok, I admit it

Sure, I watch American Idol. Gives me plenty to talk about at work. So, what's the thing I'm talking about the most? Is it the fact that one of the guys might have been a stripper? That one of the girls got a DUI? Or are we talking about who actually might be able to sing? Nope. We're all talking about Simon's latest penchant for impersonating Bullwinkle.

Bullwinkle

Am I wrong here? All he needs is to put up the other hand, and he'd be the spittin' image of our favorite moose!

Raspberry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Simon says (so to speak) "Eenie, meenie, chili-beanie," then that truly will be something to worry about!

You may be on to something here, though; Paula seems to bear more than a passing resemblance to Rocky in the top picture. Mere coincidence? I think not ... !

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home