Sunday, September 11, 2005

I don't always agree with him.

But today I do. I hope we can get real answers to the questions he proposes.

For me, I have to say that I do not feel safer. I'm really beginning the fear for our personal safety in the event of an earthquake. I'm prepared - I have food and water stored both at home and the office. I have loads of camping gear and other resources. But I'm not sure that it will be enough. I'm not sure we'll get the help we'll need. My vulnerability could be medical help. Medications, etc. And I'm not as dependent on them as others. Those who need insulin and other life sustaining meds could be in for trouble in the event of a disruption.

I'm glad I'm not one of the people responsible for putting him in office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home