Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hardee's Newest Menu Item: 'Monster Thickburger' :

"The Hardee's fast food chain has rolled out its new 1,400-calorie Monster Thickburger, with 107 grams of fat.

The sandwich boasts two one-third-pound beef patties, four strips of bacon, three slices of cheese, topped with mayonnaise on a buttered sesame seed bun."

Here's their online survey:

Will you try the Monster Thickburger?

Yes, I can't wait!
Yes, probably at some point.
Maybe, if I'm really feeling hungry.
No, that's way too unhealthy.
No, I don't eat at Hardee's.


You can see the monstrosity at:

Hardee's - Home Page

I don't get it......

I had a donut the other day and felt horrible for a day and a half. Of course, I don't eat much of anything with all this fat in it anymore. But my cholesterol is waaaay down..... at total of 107! It was down to 170 before my heart attack , which is in the pretty good range. Now, it's remarkably low! The combination of drugs, lots of exercise and not eating anything with taste is really working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home