Monday, February 09, 2004

I'm a War President

No duh Sherlock!! "I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." That must really make other countries feel comfortable.

How about, "I'm the Waffle President?" There are WMD's, there may be WMD's, we definitely have evidence that there may be WMD's, we just haven't found WMD's, and now, Bush said that the invasion was still justified because Hussein "had the ability to make a weapon" and thus "was a danger to America."

Which is it?

On the economy, "The economic stimulus plan that I passed, or I asked the Congress to pass … is making a big difference,"

You betcha!! We went from a $216 Billion surplus to our projected over $500 Billion deficit! That's the current projection, it could go higher.

Chris Martin from Coldplay said it best, "We'd like to dedicate this to Johnny Cash and John Kerry, who hopefully will be your president one day," he said.

Thank you to all our friends from Britain - who can't vote, but at least have their hearts in the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home