Friday, October 22, 2004

What about Clinton?: "The Kerry campaign accused the Bush administration of 'telling Americans to keep calm' while top officials like Cheney and Treasury Secretary John Snow get their flu shots."

This isn't really a fight that Kerry should be picking. Cheney has had heart problems for 25 years and clearly is at risk.

I'm getting a flu shot today too. Apparently heart patients, like myself, are considered "vulnerable." I have mixed emotions about it. On the one hand, I understand why I got approved. But I feel a little bit like the animal that can't quite stay with the herd and gets picked off by the predator because he's weak.

On the bright side though, I took three "spinning" classes this week. I've been in these classes for about 2 weeks now and they are quite a workout. So maybe soon I'll be able to stay up with the herd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home